What began with the simple idea of creating an excellent golf course accessible to all people has flourished into a gorgeous golf club. The course boasts 6,556 yards, 18-hole design with bent grass tees, fairways and fast greens.
We offer several different memberships based on age and preferences. JOIN NOW and you may be eligible for our membership promotion. Call for more information!
Full membership means that you become an owner in our golf club and as such, are granted voting rights and golf privileges. You don’t need a tee time to play, may own your own golf cart and may participate in golf tournaments, outings and social events. Full membership would apply to single persons, couples or families over the age of 35. Membership dues are $2520 per year not including:
- $250 Initiation Fee (one time charge)
- $500 Stock Purchase Fee (one time charge)
- $175 Cart Storage Fee (annually-only if applicable)
- $150 Cart Trail Fee (annually-only if applicable)
- $25 GAM Handicap registration (required only if tournament play is desired. Fee is $25 per registered golfer)
- $300 Kitchen Food Minimum Spending Requirement
Junior members are granted the same golfing privileges as full members but at a discounted rate. Junior members are offered a stock purchase plan. Membership dues include fees listed above-Initiation Fee, Cart Storage & Trail and GAM if applicable. Dues are:
- Under 35 Junior Member: $1890 annually or $157.50 monthly
- Under 30 Junior Member: $1260 annually or $105 monthly
- Under 25 Junior Member: $882 annually or $73.50 monthly
You do not need to be a golf enthusiast to join Clio Country Club. Our social members are granted permission to participate in our Kings & Queens Golf Outings, our social events and are encouraged to dine in our lounge and banquet facilities. Membership dues are $100 per year and include a $300 kitchen minimum.
For more information, please call 810-686-0211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.